I provide one-with-one guidance and accountability for your Spiritual Journey.
I typically meet with individuals every 4 to 6 weeks in my home, my church or in a local retreat setting. I enjoy introducing the creative arts as a prayer practice.
I can provide a Zero Balancing as part of a session for those who are interested in exploring deeper levels of inner work.
During a typical session we might explore your relationship with God, where you saw God at work in your life in the previous month, various ways you can pray or other opportunities for further growth based on what is happening in your life and your interests.
- I received my training in Spiritual Guidance through Associated Mennonite Biblical Seminary in Elkhart, IN in 2004.
- I continue to learn and grow through numerous retreats and continuing education opportunities each year. Once a month I take a retreat day which includes a massage and a session with my own Spiritual Director as one way to care for my own body, mind and spirit.
- I also participate in a monthly women’s group for my own spiritual growth.
- I meet monthly with a Peer Supervision group for accountability.
- I am a member of Spiritual Directors International and the Michiana Spiritual Director’s Network.
Please contact me for information on fees and availability.